Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified Wyndham Worldwide Corporation ( WYN) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Wyndham Worldwide Corporation as such a stock due to the following factors:
- WYN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $86.8 million.
- WYN has traded 1.3 million shares today.
- WYN is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in WYN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for WYN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on WYN: Wyndham Worldwide Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides various hospitality services and products to individual consumers and business customers in the United States and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.6%. WYN has a PE ratio of 23.1. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Wyndham Worldwide Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Wyndham Worldwide Corporation has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Wyndham Worldwide has a market cap of $9.4 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 1.21 and a short float of 2.2% with 2.56 days to cover. Shares are up 35.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Wyndham Worldwide Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 26.12% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 40.16% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, WYN should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORP has improved earnings per share by 26.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.77 versus $2.53 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.82 versus $2.77).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 16.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $160.00 million to $186.00 million.
- You can view the full Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.