Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ITC Holdings ( ITC) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, ITC Holdings fell $1.50 (-1.6%) to $94.90 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 714,155 shares of ITC Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 328,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $94.87-$96.70 after having opened the day at $95.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96.40. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Transportadora de Gas del Sur ( TGS), down 3.7%, ForceField Energy ( FNRG), down 3.4%, Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 2.8% and Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras ( EBR), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ITC Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.