Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Realty Income Corporation ( O) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Realty Income Corporation fell $0.40 (-1.1%) to $37.64 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,746,284 shares of Realty Income Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,331,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.60-$38.14 after having opened the day at $38.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.04. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 19.8%, Impac Mortgage Holdings ( IMH), down 9.2%, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM), down 6.7% and PennyMac Financial Services Inc Class A ( PFSI), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Realty Income Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.