Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenaris ( TS) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tenaris fell $0.78 (-1.8%) to $43.07 on light volume. Throughout the day, 708,700 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 948,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.05-$43.73 after having opened the day at $43.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.85. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Avalon Rare Metals ( AVL), down 17.5%, Quest Rare Minerals ( QRM), down 10.6%, Lake Shore Gold ( LSG), down 9.5% and Golden Star Resources ( GSS), down 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.