Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fastenal Company ( FAST) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Fastenal Company fell $2.39 (-5.0%) to $45.62 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,403,458 shares of Fastenal Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,899,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.01-$45.99 after having opened the day at $45.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.01. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: A V Homes ( AVHI), down 3.6%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 2.8%, China Ceramics ( CCCL), down 2.8% and Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fastenal Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.