Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allegheny Technologies ( ATI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Allegheny Technologies fell $0.68 (-2.0%) to $33.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,341,659 shares of Allegheny Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,289,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.04-$33.93 after having opened the day at $33.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.78. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), down 10.5%, THT Heat Transfer Technology ( THTI), down 8.8%, Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), down 7.1% and Worthington Industries ( WOR), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Allegheny Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.