Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings fell $2.67 (-6.7%) to $37.03 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,396,480 shares of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,232,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.95-$40.41 after having opened the day at $40.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.70. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 19.8%, Impac Mortgage Holdings ( IMH), down 9.2%, Marine Petroleum ( MARPS), down 8.5% and Bay Bancorp ( BYBK), down 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.