Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Myriad Genetics ( MYGN) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Myriad Genetics fell $0.39 (-1.6%) to $24.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,013,887 shares of Myriad Genetics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,532,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.89-$24.55 after having opened the day at $24.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.39. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 19.8%, Spar Group ( SGRP), down 8.5%, DLH Holdings ( DLHC), down 6.9% and China Yida ( CNYD), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Myriad Genetics Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.