Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Automation ( ROK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation rose $2.48 (2.2%) to $116.51 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,119,182 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 693,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $113.89-$117.11 after having opened the day at $114.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $114.03. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Wesco Aircraft Holdings ( WAIR), up 6.5%, Chefs Warehouse Holdings ( CHEF), up 5.5%, Houston Wire & Cable Company ( HWCC), up 4.6% and Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.