Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Baidu rose $2.97 (1.7%) to $173.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,106,728 shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,798,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $168.83-$174.89 after having opened the day at $170.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $170.39. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: TechTarget ( TTGT), up 13.9%, Dealertrack Technologies ( TRAK), up 12.6%, ModusLink Global Solutions ( MLNK), up 9.5% and Tucows ( TCX), up 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.