Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Honeywell International ( HON) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Honeywell International rose $0.91 (1.0%) to $89.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,762,124 shares of Honeywell International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,532,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $88.61-$90.00 after having opened the day at $88.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.64. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 20.0%, Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), up 12.6%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 12.1% and Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Honeywell International Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.