Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated rose $11.67 (1.4%) to $817.05 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,281,894 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 559,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $807.04-$823.21 after having opened the day at $807.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $805.38. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 14.5%, Mastech Holdings ( MHH), up 8.8%, Lionbridge Technologies ( LIOX), up 8.6% and VirtualScopics ( VSCP), up 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.