Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boeing ( BA) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Boeing rose $1.50 (1.1%) to $136.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,282,437 shares of Boeing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,373,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $135.49-$137.85 after having opened the day at $135.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $135.17. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Textron ( TXT), up 14.5%, Kaman Corporation ( KAMN), up 3.6%, Curtiss-Wright Corporation ( CW), up 3.4% and Ducommun ( DCO), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boeing Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.