- 4-Week # shares bought: 20,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 20,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 3.9 million
These stocks are showing off short-term gain catalysts and longer-term growth potential.
Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) reported first-quarter results that surpassed analysts' estimates.
Here are Friday's top research calls, including upgrades for Alkermes, Chesapeake Energy and Microsoft, and a downgrade for Yahoo!.
While some of Ericsson's problems are company-specific, both the company and many of its peers are dealing with a weak carrier spending environment that might not improve soon.