Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Darden Restaurants ( DRI) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Darden Restaurants fell $1.90 (-3.6%) to $51.02 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 14,856,363 shares of Darden Restaurants exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,848,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.35-$51.82 after having opened the day at $51.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.92. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Marcus Corporation ( MCS), down 6.0%, Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), down 3.3%, Texas Roadhouse ( TXRH), down 3.1% and Buffalo Wild Wings ( BWLD), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Darden Restaurants Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.