Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AOL ( AOL) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, AOL fell $0.52 (-1.2%) to $43.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 669,555 shares of AOL exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,621,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.75-$44.80 after having opened the day at $44.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.34. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Wix.com ( WIX), down 3.8%, Internet Initiative Japan ( IIJI), down 3.5%, Innodata ( INOD), down 3.1% and HealthStream ( HSTM), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AOL Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.