Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mohawk Industries ( MHK) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Mohawk Industries fell $2.97 (-2.0%) to $143.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 843,172 shares of Mohawk Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 820,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $142.56-$146.00 after having opened the day at $145.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $146.47. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 20.9%, Actuant ( ATU), down 6.0%, Chicago Rivet & Machine ( CVR), down 5.8% and IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mohawk Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.