Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Medtronic ( MDT) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Medtronic fell $0.59 (-1.0%) to $57.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,532,076 shares of Medtronic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,830,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.09-$57.60 after having opened the day at $57.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.76. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Bio-Reference Labs ( BRLI), down 6.6%, Bovie Medical Corporation ( BVX), down 5.3%, Arrhythmia Research Technology ( HRT), down 5.1% and NeuroMetrix ( NURO), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Medtronic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.