Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. IntercontinentalExchange Group ( ICE) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, IntercontinentalExchange Group fell $2.52 (-1.1%) to $222.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 844,433 shares of IntercontinentalExchange Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 803,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $222.06-$225.88 after having opened the day at $225.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $225.15. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: ELEMENTS Linked to SPECTRUM Large Cap U.S ( EEH), down 15.8%, Barclays Short B Leveraged Inverse S&P 500 ( BXDB), down 9.0%, Direxion India Bull 3X Shares ( INDL), down 8.6% and Altisource Asset Management Corporation ( AAMC), down 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full IntercontinentalExchange Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.