Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Texas Instruments ( TXN) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Texas Instruments fell $0.64 (-1.5%) to $42.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,817,363 shares of Texas Instruments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,912,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.28-$43.11 after having opened the day at $43.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.10. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Semtech Corporation ( SMTC), down 12.1%, IEC Electronics Corporation ( IEC), down 9.5%, Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 7.3% and Microvision ( MVIS), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Texas Instruments Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.