Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Biogen Idec ( BIIB) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Biogen Idec fell $3.43 (-1.2%) to $277.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 934,318 shares of Biogen Idec exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,204,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $275.17-$280.43 after having opened the day at $278.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $280.64. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: CEL-SCI Corporation ( CVM), down 20.0%, Neogen Corporation ( NEOG), down 8.9%, Esperion Therapeutics ( ESPR), down 8.7% and Relypsa ( RLYP), down 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Biogen Idec Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.