Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ralph Lauren ( RL) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Ralph Lauren fell $1.94 (-1.1%) to $175.15 on light volume. Throughout the day, 626,807 shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 857,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $175.02-$178.37 after having opened the day at $178.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $177.09. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Winnebago Industries ( WGO), down 13.7%, Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), down 7.8%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 7.7% and Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.