Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rackspace Hosting ( RAX) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Rackspace Hosting fell $1.67 (-4.4%) to $35.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,641,586 shares of Rackspace Hosting exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,720,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.72-$37.52 after having opened the day at $37.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.61. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Liquid Holdings Group ( LIQD), down 6.9%, Helios and Matheson Analytics ( HMNY), down 6.5%, Intelligent Systems ( INS), down 6.5% and Benefitfocus ( BNFT), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rackspace Hosting Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.