Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Siemens ( SI) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Siemens rose $1.32 (1.0%) to $133.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 375,856 shares of Siemens exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 352,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $131.62-$133.58 after having opened the day at $131.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $132.25. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 52.0%, NII Holdings ( NIHD), up 22.7%, Pointer Telocation ( PNTR), up 10.4% and eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), up 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Siemens Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.