Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. IAC/InterActiveCorp ( IACI) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, IAC/InterActiveCorp rose $8.40 (14.0%) to $68.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,392,706 shares of IAC/InterActiveCorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,213,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $63.75-$70.44 after having opened the day at $64.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.09. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: China Finance Online ( JRJC), up 9.8%, Trulia ( TRLA), up 8.5%, Tremor Video ( TRMR), up 8.2% and Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), up 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full IAC/InterActiveCorp Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.