Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation ( AMTD) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation rose $0.34 (1.1%) to $30.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,279,551 shares of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,216,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.00-$30.58 after having opened the day at $30.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.07. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: First Marblehead Corporation ( FMD), up 10.0%, PowerShares DB 3x Long 25+ Year Treasury Bo ( LBND), up 7.0%, Direxion Daily FTSE China Bear 3X Shares ( YANG), up 6.7% and iPath Dow Jones-UBS Natural Gas Total Retur ( GAZ), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.