Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Herbalife ( HLF) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Herbalife rose $1.58 (2.0%) to $79.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,031,641 shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,729,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.12-$79.95 after having opened the day at $78.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.00. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: China XD Plastics ( CXDC), up 4.1%, Mannatech ( MTEX), up 3.5%, China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), up 3.1% and Fibria Celulose ( FBR), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Herbalife Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.