Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Accenture PLC Class A ( ACN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Accenture PLC Class A rose $3.89 (5.1%) to $79.51 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,915,777 shares of Accenture PLC Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,227,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $77.49-$79.95 after having opened the day at $77.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.62. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: CounterPath Corporation ( CPAH), up 11.6%, Rally Software Development ( RALY), up 6.9%, QAD ( QADB), up 6.5% and Daegis ( DAEG), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Accenture PLC Class A Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.