Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation rose $0.41 (1.7%) to $24.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 26,840,435 shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 22,185,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.53-$24.08 after having opened the day at $23.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.61. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Violin Memory ( VMEM), up 14.3%, China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), up 7.8%, Nimble Storage ( NMBL), up 2.6% and Stratasys ( SSYS), up 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.