Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TransDigm Group ( TDG) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, TransDigm Group rose $2.07 (1.3%) to $156.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 278,151 shares of TransDigm Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 493,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $154.18-$157.04 after having opened the day at $154.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $154.57. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 20.6%, Frontline ( FRO), up 10.0%, AerCap Holdings N.V ( AER), up 5.7% and Sifco Industries ( SIF), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full TransDigm Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.