You think you multi-task? Here's just a sample:
- Manufacturing executive: As an industrial engineer, Santa keeps the toy factory operational 364 days of the year. Annual pay for eight hours a day: $114,937.
- Negotiator: Santa spends approximately 30 minutes a day as a labor relations specialist, resolving disputes among the elves, dealing with job complaints and coordinating grievance procedures. Annual pay for 30 minutes a day: $4,931.
- Investigator: Determining whether you're naughty or nice takes good detective work. Santa squeezes his private investigative duties into one hour a day, 30 days a year. Annual pay: $733.
- Reindeer tender: Making sure the reindeer have enough food, water and shelter is only part of it. There's also refereeing the reindeer games, putting a halt to the mean name-calling and making sure that a certain red-nosed member of the herd is ready for the big night. Annual pay as a ranch worker for one hour every day: $4,219.
- List checker: As a bookkeeper and auditing clerk, Santa not only checks the list -- he checks it twice. Annual pay for an hour a day 30 days a year: $529.
- Sleigh driver: With all his years of service, Santa has trillions of safe rooftop takeoffs and landings under his belt and has logged more miles than any pilot in the world. Pay for one night as a flight engineer: $619.