Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Polycom ( PLCM) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Polycom fell $0.11 (-1.0%) to $10.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,297,413 shares of Polycom exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,369,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.75-$10.94 after having opened the day at $10.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.93. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Gogo ( GOGO), down 15.7%, xG Technology ( XGTI), down 6.0%, Blonder Tongue Laboratories ( BDR), down 5.4% and Elephant Talk Communications ( ETAK), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Polycom Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.