Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Conn's ( CONN) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Conn's fell $1.26 (-1.6%) to $75.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,433,315 shares of Conn's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 981,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.05-$77.24 after having opened the day at $76.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.67. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: DLH Holdings ( DLHC), down 9.4%, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia ( MSO), down 7.2%, China Nepstar Chain Drugstore ( NPD), down 6.9% and FreeSeas ( FREE), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Conn's Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.