Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Vipshop Holdings fell $1.66 (-2.1%) to $75.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 846,690 shares of Vipshop Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,040,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.04-$78.49 after having opened the day at $78.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.29. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: China Nepstar Chain Drugstore ( NPD), down 6.9%, Alon Blue Square Israel ( BSI), down 2.7%, U.S. Auto Parts Network ( PRTS), down 2.7% and Bon-Ton Stores ( BONT), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Vipshop Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.