Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Icahn ( IEP) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Icahn fell $2.61 (-2.2%) to $118.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 497,192 shares of Icahn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 334,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $115.18-$121.11 after having opened the day at $120.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $121.01. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: InnSuites Hospitality ( IHT), down 13.2%, American Realty Investors ( ARL), down 6.2%, Income Opportunity Realty Investors ( IOT), down 5.0% and ZipRealty ( ZIPR), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Icahn Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.