Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KKR ( KKR) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, KKR fell $0.27 (-1.1%) to $24.52 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,071,792 shares of KKR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,851,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.01-$24.95 after having opened the day at $24.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.79. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: C-Tracks Citi Volatility Index TR ETN ( CVOL), down 16.5%, VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short Term ETN ( TVIX), down 13.1%, Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 13.1% and Sorrento Therapeutics ( SRNE), down 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KKR Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.