Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cameron International Corporation ( CAM) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Cameron International Corporation fell $0.66 (-1.1%) to $58.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,922,045 shares of Cameron International Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,759,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.44-$58.83 after having opened the day at $58.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.68. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: Miller Energy Resources ( MILL), down 6.8%, Houston American Energy Corporation ( HUSA), down 5.6%, Lilis Energy ( LLEX), down 5.1% and Ecopetrol S.A ( EC), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cameron International Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.