Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology fell $1.11 (-4.8%) to $21.81 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 106,000,856 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 44,891,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.81-$22.49 after having opened the day at $22.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.92. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Jabil Circuit ( JBL), down 20.5%, Orion Energy Systems ( OESX), down 8.2%, Pulse Electronics ( PULS), down 6.8% and GigOptix ( GIG), down 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.