Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NQ Mobile ( NQ) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, NQ Mobile fell $0.60 (-5.1%) to $11.25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,214,599 shares of NQ Mobile exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,179,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.10-$11.84 after having opened the day at $11.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.85. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: CounterPath Corporation ( CPAH), down 7.4%, ChyronHego ( CHYR), down 5.5%, Authentidate Holding Corporation ( ADAT), down 5.4% and Vringo ( VRNG), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NQ Mobile Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.