Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose $1.39 (2.1%) to $66.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,638,677 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,157,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.11-$66.83 after having opened the day at $65.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.38. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 7.1%, Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), up 6.7%, Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), up 5.1% and HD Supply Holdings ( HDS), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.