Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AT&T ( T) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, AT&T rose $0.53 (1.6%) to $34.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 25,642,324 shares of AT&T exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 23,698,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.62-$34.44 after having opened the day at $33.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.85. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), up 87.9%, iPass ( IPAS), up 14.0%, ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), up 9.6% and Net Element ( NETE), up 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full AT&T Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.