Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. eBay ( EBAY) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, eBay rose $0.55 (1.1%) to $53.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13,010,286 shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12,244,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.56-$53.18 after having opened the day at $52.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.58. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Valassis Communications ( VCI), up 22.3%, VisionChina Media ( VISN), up 16.7%, ModusLink Global Solutions ( MLNK), up 13.0% and Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), up 12.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.