Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lennar Corporation ( LEN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, Lennar Corporation rose $2.23 (6.3%) to $37.43 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 14,137,338 shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,101,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.57-$37.79 after having opened the day at $36.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.20. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 8.7%, Cavco Industries ( CVCO), up 8.7%, Gafisa ( GFA), up 8.2% and Lennar Corporation ( LEN.B), up 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lennar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.