Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Express Scripts ( ESRX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Express Scripts rose $1.09 (1.6%) to $67.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,528,163 shares of Express Scripts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,942,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.48-$68.00 after having opened the day at $66.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.89. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: BG Medicine ( BGMD), up 16.9%, Utah Medical Products ( UTMD), up 7.3%, Stereotaxis ( STXS), up 6.0% and Biolase ( BIOL), up 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Express Scripts Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.