Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PepsiCo ( PEP) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, PepsiCo rose $0.96 (1.2%) to $81.42 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,369,332 shares of PepsiCo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,596,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $79.96-$81.60 after having opened the day at $80.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.46. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Coca-Cola HBC AG ADR ( CCH), up 7.2%, Key Technology ( KTEC), up 5.9%, SodaStream International ( SODA), up 4.3% and Sanderson Farms ( SAFM), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full PepsiCo Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.