Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intel ( INTC) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Intel rose $0.50 (2.0%) to $25.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 42,078,462 shares of Intel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 31,555,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.53-$25.20 after having opened the day at $24.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.66. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: NeoPhotonics ( NPTN), up 16.0%, Fluidigm Corporation ( FLDM), up 14.0%, Tower Semiconductor ( TSEM), up 8.7% and Freescale Semiconductor ( FSL), up 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Intel Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.