Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mondelez International ( MDLZ) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Mondelez International rose $0.68 (2.0%) to $34.64 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,530,859 shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,687,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.50-$34.67 after having opened the day at $33.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.96. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), up 35.8%, Verso Paper ( VRS), up 8.6%, Tredegar Corporation ( TG), up 8.2% and Coca-Cola HBC AG ADR ( CCH), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mondelez International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.