Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor rose $2.41 (2.0%) to $121.04 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 680,398 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 368,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $119.19-$121.09 after having opened the day at $120.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $118.63. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Honda Motor ( HMC), up 3.9%, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc Class A ( HY), up 3.7%, Supreme Industries ( STS), up 3.4% and Spartan Motors ( SPAR), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.