Verint offers solutions to meet the needs of healthcare providers and insurers of all sizes. Its offerings include:
- Impact 360 Workforce Optimization to enhance service and performance across the areas of the organization that can impact the patient/member experience, including contact center and back-office operations.
- Impact 360 Quality Monitoring ™ to help ensure the ongoing quality of patient/member service.
- Impact 360 PCI and Recording Encryption ™ solutions for helping maintain data privacy in recorded interactions.
- Impact 360 Desktop and Process Analytics ™ for providing visibility into processes and identifying variances that can impact costs and efficiency in the contact center and back-office departments.
- Verint Voice of the Customer Analytics ® for mining patient and community interactions and sentiments across the phone, web, email, social media and more. This includes Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM), Verint’s enterprise survey platform that can help providers and insurers gain a complete view into customers and employees.
VERINT, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, MAKE BIG DATA ACTIONABLE, CUSTOMER-INSPIRED EXCELLENCE, INTELLIGENCE IN ACTION, IMPACT 360, WITNESS, VERINT VERIFIED, VOVICI, GMT, AUDIOLOG, ENTERPRISE INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, SECURITY INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER ANALYTICS, NEXTIVA, EDGEVR, RELIANT, VANTAGE, STAR-GATE, ENGAGE, CYBERVISION, FOCALINFO, SUNTECH, and VIGIA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.1 U.S. News & World Report, “ The Top 25 Health Insurance Companies,” 2009-2011