Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EQT ( EQT) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, EQT fell $1.32 (-1.5%) to $85.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,463,276 shares of EQT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,368,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $85.12-$87.18 after having opened the day at $86.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.16. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 24.2%, Atlantic Power Corporation ( AT), down 2.4%, U.S. Geothermal ( HTM), down 2.1% and American Midstream Partners ( AMID), down 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EQT Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.